FileLocker Private Cloud Technical Requirements
In order to deploy FileLocker's collaboration software in your own data center, you will need the following.
- At least 5Mbit/s burstable bandwidth
- At least 8GB of RAM for the VM to run
- At least Quad-Core 2.13GHz CPU dedicated
- Storage: any storage that can be exposed to the VM as iSCSI or CIFS storage
Why create your own private cloud?
Private cloud deployment of FileLocker can help large businesses and enterprises maximize the power of their existing data center.
- Deploy in house and use existing equipment
- Create your own virtual machines for deployment
- Create your own physical machines for deployment
- Maximize the investment in your internal data center
Learn more about FileLocker private cloud deployment
Eliminate Large File Sharing
Your organization's Exchange servers are home to millions and possibly billions of emails. These documents take up large amounts of storage and are often less secure than administrators and executives would want. FileLocker.com allows individual uploads up to 2GB in size.
- FileLocker.com sends files with secure links
- Eliminate the use of single-use file sharing tools
- House your team's many projects in one system, in one network
Learn more about FileLocker's features